Fat Dissolving Injections
Tone, Sculpt and frim up
Fat Dissolving Injections are a safe, effective treatment that reduces fat cells in the treated area. It produces long lasting results, which means you can banish those annoyingly wobbly bits. A very effective treatment for body contouring and shaping.
From £65Book now
What are Fat Dissolving Injections?
Injection lipolysis, also known as intralipotherapy, is a minimally invasive medical procedure for targeted fat reduction. Commonly referred to as fat dissolving injections, intralipotherapy is a form of mesotherapy and one of the nonsurgical fat reduction options.
Are Fat Dissolving Injections suitable for me?
- If you are maintaining a healthy lifestyle and are close to your ideal body weight but have isolated stubborn areas of fat, then injectable dissolving might be suitable.
- Popular areas that we treat are double chins, moobs, saddle bags, inner thighs, ‘cankles’ and abdomen – including defining a six pack.
Fat dissolving is not suitable if you:
- Have diabetes.
- Have liver or kidney disease.
- Have active skin problem in the area to be treated.
- Are taking blood thinning medicine e.g warfarin.